Manasi - Md Mazharul Abedin || English poem || English poetry

 Manasi

Md Mazharul Abedin 




Manasi,you are the most beautiful flower of the garden,

Protected you are,encircled by an illusion fence.

So many flowers bloomed here but I never cared them,

None but to you I stare at with sexual lust.

So many flowers bloomed with full spring spirit,

Filled with their fragrance bees buzz on them.

Only you could not be touched in pollen mating

I, your bee,have come, come,let's have a close meet.

Open your petals,have a lustful look

Let me unfold my wings and sit on you to suck honey.

I am too restless, forward your lips for me.

Let me give touch-complacency and enjoy great happiness.

I am continuing flying over you,allow me to sit!

Don't be so shy,open your petals.

SP Manasi, you are the spring bloom blended with attracting colour.

Hurry up,if Spring passes,you will commit a great mistake.

If your Spring doesn't get the touch of a bee

Why did you bloom?- my he

art questions thee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

শারদীয়া সংখ্যা ১৪৩০ || সম্পাদকীয় ও সূচিপত্র || World Sahitya Adda Sarod sonkha 1430

TATA Steel Job Recruitment 2024 || টাটা স্টিল কোম্পানিতে নতুন করে 6000 শূন্যপদে কর্মী নিয়োগ || TATA company job

মাধ্যমিক পাশেই ভালো মাইনের চাকরি,জলের ট্যাঙ্কি দেখাশোনার স্থায়ী কাজ || Jal Jeevan Mission Registration 2024