The Dream - Samir Kumar Dutta || English poem || poem || Poetry

 The Dream

          Samir Kumar Dutta

              


Walking along the way

I came across a dream

Which sees me

And I see him (personified),

It is coming again

In my rebirth

Perhaps to dream a dream.


There was such a dream

A tightly knitted dream

For which my time passed away

Leaving all of my tasks undone.


So many individuals become

So many different professionals 

But I remained unlike any of them

Being satisfied by touching my dreams,

Oh, Dream ! a thousand of salutes to you .

I was on this earth,as you were with me

Otherwise where had I, like a pauper

had the means of my livelihood

Without you,the Dream ?

Oh, Dream! a thousand of my salutes to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

শারদীয়া সংখ্যা ১৪৩০ || সম্পাদকীয় ও সূচিপত্র || World Sahitya Adda Sarod sonkha 1430

TATA Steel Job Recruitment 2024 || টাটা স্টিল কোম্পানিতে নতুন করে 6000 শূন্যপদে কর্মী নিয়োগ || TATA company job

মাধ্যমিক পাশেই ভালো মাইনের চাকরি,জলের ট্যাঙ্কি দেখাশোনার স্থায়ী কাজ || Jal Jeevan Mission Registration 2024