On the sky - Anjali Denandee || English poem || poem || Poetry

 On the sky

Anjali Denandee



On the sky,

There is a bit of moon.

Two bats fly...

From my balcony

I enjoy the beauty at night.

In my right hand,

Here is a silver spoon.

In my left hand,

Here is a bowl.

In it, pop corns with honey.

I am in joy of taste.

On the sky,

The stars light,

Wow, so beautiful!

In my soul,

I feel that my look is the creation-nest.

The sky,

It is too cool.

At night,

The moon, stars pull me, pull and pull.

My imagination reaches to the sky.

There it creates the imaginary poetry.

Which is just like the nectar-tree.

From which, nectar-fruits,

Come down on the earth,

On imaginary routes.

And here take birth,

Countless immortal lives,

From those fruits,

When these touch th

e Earth.

For ever they are alives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

শারদীয়া সংখ্যা ১৪৩০ || সম্পাদকীয় ও সূচিপত্র || World Sahitya Adda Sarod sonkha 1430

TATA Steel Job Recruitment 2024 || টাটা স্টিল কোম্পানিতে নতুন করে 6000 শূন্যপদে কর্মী নিয়োগ || TATA company job

মাধ্যমিক পাশেই ভালো মাইনের চাকরি,জলের ট্যাঙ্কি দেখাশোনার স্থায়ী কাজ || Jal Jeevan Mission Registration 2024