Love is precious - Mausumi Pramanik || Poem || English Poem || Poetry

 Love is precious

Mausumi Pramanik



I wish…If I would have escape from this crowded city,

You could not find me any more…What’s a pity!

Think for a while…I would have been the green bird,

Residing on the top of the palm tree,

You could only see, but could not touch me…as I should have been free.

If I would have been the crystal clear water of a river,

You can feel my coldness, but are unable to hold me ever,

Suppose…I am the wildly wind blowing over the green grasses,

You can take only deep breath…but can’t grasp me…

So it’s better to stay away not to rush like a bee…

Nothing will be achieved except the tremor between the crashes.

I wish…If I would have been lost from this cruel atmosphere,

You will miss me either…or my love…for sure…my dear.


Therefore…do you know what these moments actually show?


Love is more precious than life…don’t let it be go…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

শারদীয়া সংখ্যা ১৪৩০ || সম্পাদকীয় ও সূচিপত্র || World Sahitya Adda Sarod sonkha 1430

TATA Steel Job Recruitment 2024 || টাটা স্টিল কোম্পানিতে নতুন করে 6000 শূন্যপদে কর্মী নিয়োগ || TATA company job

মাধ্যমিক পাশেই ভালো মাইনের চাকরি,জলের ট্যাঙ্কি দেখাশোনার স্থায়ী কাজ || Jal Jeevan Mission Registration 2024