Mom - Anjali Denandee || Poem || English Poem

     Mom

Anjali Denandee



Then I was a village girl.

I had hair, long, black and curl.

I adorned with my flowers crown.

I danced on our yard.

I heard heard and heard,

The songs of the birds.

I was with my simplicity.

Now I live in a town.

It is a capital city.

Now my hair is not long, and also black.

Now I sit on my balcony and my thinking go back.

I revise my life-book's beginning pages.

Oh, my early days!

So fantastic!

Really nostalgic.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

শারদীয়া সংখ্যা ১৪৩০ || সম্পাদকীয় ও সূচিপত্র || World Sahitya Adda Sarod sonkha 1430

TATA Steel Job Recruitment 2024 || টাটা স্টিল কোম্পানিতে নতুন করে 6000 শূন্যপদে কর্মী নিয়োগ || TATA company job

মাধ্যমিক পাশেই ভালো মাইনের চাকরি,জলের ট্যাঙ্কি দেখাশোনার স্থায়ী কাজ || Jal Jeevan Mission Registration 2024