END OF THIS LOVE - Samima Yeasmin || English Poetry || poem || Kobita

 END OF THIS LOVE

       Samima Yeasmin



A promise binds a relationship.           

 You also gave me a promise   

           but you broke it.

 


          I love you so much              

     but you didn't care about                         

                my heart. 

      You hurt me repeatedly. 

  Yet I have endure much of it.

 


   How many question I have? 

       But you had no answer. 

     Forgiven all your mistakes

    because I love you so much.

 

 

  This relation sounds like a    

               broken heart

    because there is no faith 

                   at last. 

             

                             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

শারদীয়া সংখ্যা ১৪৩০ || সম্পাদকীয় ও সূচিপত্র || World Sahitya Adda Sarod sonkha 1430

TATA Steel Job Recruitment 2024 || টাটা স্টিল কোম্পানিতে নতুন করে 6000 শূন্যপদে কর্মী নিয়োগ || TATA company job

মাধ্যমিক পাশেই ভালো মাইনের চাকরি,জলের ট্যাঙ্কি দেখাশোনার স্থায়ী কাজ || Jal Jeevan Mission Registration 2024