Limerick - Sumit Kumar Bera || English Poetry || poem || Kobita

 Limerick

         Sumit Kumar Bera




1)

One says two , two says three

Cut your nail, don't cut tree ! 

       Three says four-

       Plant them more

To make this world pollution free!


2)

One day a butterfly said to honey bee,

I want to see the queen I want to see!

        So early in the dawn,

        They flew to London,

Just below the clouds and over the sea!


3)

Deer deer o my dear -

come to me not in fear!

    I shall give you-

    All my books new,

All my toys if you cheer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

শারদীয়া সংখ্যা ১৪৩০ || সম্পাদকীয় ও সূচিপত্র || World Sahitya Adda Sarod sonkha 1430

TATA Steel Job Recruitment 2024 || টাটা স্টিল কোম্পানিতে নতুন করে 6000 শূন্যপদে কর্মী নিয়োগ || TATA company job

মাধ্যমিক পাশেই ভালো মাইনের চাকরি,জলের ট্যাঙ্কি দেখাশোনার স্থায়ী কাজ || Jal Jeevan Mission Registration 2024