Poet Amit Bid's one poem

 Father

  



My father is my super hero, my father is my charm,

He is the only person who safeguards me form harm.

He is like God to me, he inspired me the more,

I want to be like him from the heart and its core.

Sometimes he scolded me, sometimes he loved,

Sometimes he became my friend and tightly me hugged.

My success is his success, My faiture is his won,

He behaves like a king on my victory - which never be shown.

Father is not just a word, he is like a world in him.,

He is the only sun who gifts its day all his sunbeam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

শারদীয়া সংখ্যা ১৪৩০ || সম্পাদকীয় ও সূচিপত্র || World Sahitya Adda Sarod sonkha 1430

TATA Steel Job Recruitment 2024 || টাটা স্টিল কোম্পানিতে নতুন করে 6000 শূন্যপদে কর্মী নিয়োগ || TATA company job

মাধ্যমিক পাশেই ভালো মাইনের চাকরি,জলের ট্যাঙ্কি দেখাশোনার স্থায়ী কাজ || Jal Jeevan Mission Registration 2024